What is tittle? Google Brandy Talore... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
wtf is tittle??
LSU should wreck them
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
What is tittle? Google Brandy Talore... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
what can I say I like Titts...haha
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
LSU should have most of the injuries healed by OSU time. If so, and Dorsey is healthy they are scary good.
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
LSU is too fast. Its basically a home game for LSU.
LSU 31
OSU 10
I think Dorsey is the key, I don't think OSU has seen a force at that postion like Dorsey this season, he will shut them down
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Looks like 6 out of 42 are betting against the SEC
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Djpenguin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Dorsey is the key, I don't think OSU has seen a force at that postion like Dorsey this season, he will shut them down</div></div>
o state plays against a force like dorsey every day in practice.
vernon gholston
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
the difference is gonna be how the tOSU secondary holds up against the deep ball.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
OSU will be ready to play. This will be a close game. To much talk about last years game. These are two good teams. I think LSU wins but OSU will show up. LSU less than 7.
"Players win games. Teams win championships."
Bookmarks